Torqeedo Ultralight 403c
- Ultralight outboard (weighs just 10.7 kg including battery)
- 1-hp equivalent
- With integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes with battery, charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Steering /tilting /auto-kickup – easy integration with your kayak's steering system
- Extended navigation functions of the on-board computer with TorqTrac (not included)
- Universal mounting ball for easy attachment to the kayak
- Untiring: up to 120 km range
- Equipment included: Ultralight 403 C with battery, charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
When you purchase a Torqeedo Ultralight 403c Motor at MSRP Price ( $2299) you have the option to add and save on Innovative Sportsman accessories. Just click the drop down Menu to select the package you want.
Torqeedo Travel 1003 C
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 915 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 14.9 kg (S) / 15.5 kg (L)
- Shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
- Travel 1003 C with battery and charger
- Warranty: 2 years
Foot Controls Steering Kit (For Torqeedo)
Foot Control Steering Kit (For Torqeedo)
This kit includes everything needed to install foot controlled steering on a kayak powered with a Torqeedo and the remote throttle. It has top quality parts from industry leaders for a foot controlled steering system.
Sealect Designs Kayak Rec Footbrace w/Rudder Control
Yakattack Torqeedo Throttle Mount with Track Mounted LockNLoad
2 Nite Ize S-Biners
25' of 1/16" SS wire rope w/crimps
25' of 3/16" Nylon tubing
Misc. hardware needed to complete install.
Pre Order Rugged In-Line Mount
Ships within 30Days
The Rugged In-line Mount is used or the Torqeedo 403 Motor. It bolts to the existing 4 bolt pattern that is intended for the Micro Power Pole Anchor. This mount does not interfere with the use of the Micro Power Pole Anchor. It puts the Torqeedo 403 behind the Micro Power Pole as you can see in the picture.
Light Weight Aluminum Construction (4 Pounds)
Fully Adjustable Height and Trim
Spring For low speed reverse
Lock down option for full reverse
Raise Arm with Stow Position Lock
One pin easy removal for transport
Base Plate with mounting bolts
Fully Adjustable Motor Mount
Carabiners for the raise arm and lock down system
Utility Rock Guard (Fits Torqeedo Ultralight)
Pre-Order Utility Rock Guard (May Take up to 30 days to ship)
The Utility Rock Guard is a combination of a Rock Guard, Profile, and a Grass Blaster. This Torqeedo Ultralight accessory is a vital piece of hardware to protect your investment.
Hydrodynamic Profile - for better efficiency.
Rock Guard - for protection from underwater obstructions
Grass Blaster - for powering through heavy cover
Transom Clamp Mount
The Transom Clamp Mount allows the Torqeedo Ultralight 403 to be installed on Nucanoe Flint and Pursuit Kayaks. This mount is made of high quality nylatron and a custom machined T-6 aluminum tube that is made to fit the 403 and the Nucanoe transom hole. It installs quick and easy with just a phillips screwdriver.
Copy and paste the link for the install video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlr5-396WHU